Today was definitely a lazy day! All we did was go to some fountains and a park close by to play and took a rather long afternoon nap. Jillian just got a big girl bed (well, a mattress on the floor for now:) and she actually sleeps longer in the afternoon now. She enjoys her new space so much that she'll just sit and sing to herself in bed when she wakes up. What a cutie! Peter and I slept for about 2 1/2 hours as well. That little guy LOVES to cuddle and falls asleep almost instantly if he feels your breath on his cheek/ forehead/ etc. What a feeling! Maybe in heaven there will be some sort of botton you can push to simulate that little nuzzle on your chest and the smell of sweet baby milk-breath:) He has also started doing the sweetest little coo and loves when you talk back to him. We're still trying to capture his biggest smile on camera- adorable! Am I making anyone sick yet? I'm sorry, this kid is just CUTE! You can see pictures of him with his cousin Mason on Matt and Doreen's blog, in case you were wondering. Happy Bastille Day, to anyone French out there!
7.15.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It was a fun day at the fountains. It is nice to know what will conk Emma out. I wanted to go to the circus too, but we never made it there. It looks like you guys are having a good summer.
You're so cute. I loved your post and comments about the baby button in heaven. Great idea! I had fun at the fountains too!
Post a Comment