9.17.2008

Richmond and the Toe Ring Gang

Growing up some friends and I decided to start a gang. It was probably the mildest type of gang out there and to be safe I'd call it more of a club now. One day we were at the beach in Ocean City, New Jersey and noticed that we all had TOE RINGS! We got a picture of our feet together and the rest is history. That was almost ten years ago and now we are all married and have moved all over the country with our husbands. I had the chance this September to get together with some of those wonderful friends, although we did miss those who weren't there! Joy and Ted were our wonderful hosts in Richmond. We loved seeing them with their new little girl Amelia. Karisa and Benson also flew in. And now Jackie and Doug live in Richmond too so we got to them too!

The stroller brigade! Walks get more complicated if you're trying to walk 4 wide!

Storytime together now...BYU roomies in the future! Looks like they'd make great study buddies!

A friendly game of Rook, that Kevin creamed us in!

I loved watching Jillian play on this statue in Maymont that I remember playing on as a kid with my cousins.

Here's the whole crew at Maymont. What you can't see is that we were MELTING! it was so hot that day.

The three newbies!

Go cougs!

Jackie and Jillian, Peter and I, Joy and Amelia, Karisa and Benson- So fun to be together!

Peter with his Great Grandmother Jamie Powers

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wait, does Kevin want to be an eye doctor, sorry if this is old news (haha). Your little family is so cute, and we hope that we will be able to see you all next Summer! FYI-our new blog address is: thegramppfam.blogspot.com

Take care! :)