9.21.2009

Playschool 2008/2009

Now that we've started another year of school I thought it was time to document Jill's first adventure with school. A good friend organized a playschool for the kids in our ward who were 2 and 3 years old and whose parents could get them to school as well as teach or assist every few weeks. Jill had a lot of fun doing it and, I think, learned how to be away from us outside of nursery, the tiny kids class at our church. Look at how much smaller they were when we started! Here's Janelle teaching an awesome music class, which I recently realized the monetary value of when I went to sign Jillian and Peter up for a class and found it would cost me $550 for a semester!

Madelyn's Easter lesson...doing the Bunny Hop, the egg race and eating birds' nests.








Our house. A lesson on families. These pictures are funny. I had just gotten a new camera and couldn't figure out how to get the timer off, so that's why almost noone is looking.


5 comments:

Mandi said...

Looks like you guys are having many fun adventures this year. Your kids keep getting cuter!

Janelle Dobson said...

Ah, memories.

sarah said...

Jimmy starts preschool tomorrow. He keeps telling me its just like joy school. I think he'll be in for a big surprise. We sure miss everyone.

Brittany Owens said...

Emma misses all of those joy schools. I love the pictures.I have tried to find something like that here, but no such luck yet. We sure miss everyone.

The Sorensens said...

Your little class has so many members. Wow! you guys must be excellent teachers to be able to focus that many little ones. Looks like you are all having a lot of fun!