4.11.2010
Jill's First Dance Class
Jill's first dance class=crazy momma peeking her head through the door, snapping pictures through the windows and generally acting in an embarrassing fashion for this big event in her poor first child's life. We weren't allowed to sit inside during the class because, in case you aren't aware, five little 3 and 4 year old girls have the potential to be extremely distractable. Maybe it was for the best:) I had to document this cute girl on her big day. She's been waiting for this for a LONG time. Well, not that long. She's only 3.
With her buddy Addie
I flit, I float...

Tapping her heart out on the recycling bin




A good time to drop a subtle hint
I love when I can get her to wear this little hat. Our little Swiss dairy maid. I forgot to mention that we didn't realize her class involved tap too. She wasn't prepared with tap shoes but improvised like a pro with her pink sparkly dress up shoes she'd worn there until they started to fall off. Then she quietly walked to the side of the room, switched back in to her ballet shoes and didn't miss a beat. I thought it was pretty neat she wasn't thrown for a loop when she didn't have any tap shoes like the other girls and then later she was able to fix the problem on her own when her shoes started falling off. They had a bin there we could look through afterwards and we were able to find some cheap ones so she'll be ready for next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
ave the outfits to go with that hat but they wont wear the hats. Sigh :)
you are so good with that camera, Chelsea. I love little girls in tutus.. glad you've got one! :)
Oh how sweet is she?! And dance class, so fun! Guess for now since we're having all of these boys (Baby Jakey is here in just 10 weeks), we'll have to settle for football or soccer, little league, etc....you get the idea, haha. Sounds like all is well with your cute family!
That first picture is beautiful! It looks like an artistic professional shot. Love it.
What cute ballerinas we have!
How cute she looks in her little dance tutu!
Post a Comment