7.16.2010

hopefully

jill has been predicting we'll have a baby girl for long before we knew we were even going to have a baby this time around. and she was right! so this morning when she said "a few months after we have our baby girl we're going to have a baby boy" I just had to hope she was less accurate:)

i'm brewing up a post about our move...i just keep putting it off, but it's coming.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations Chelsey!! Girl, boy, girl, how fun.

Emily Gertsch said...

I'm definitely up for another nephew! :) Looking forward to your next post...I've been dying to see pictures!!!

Erin Jo Merrill said...

Congratulations :) Sisters are the best. Are you in North Carolina, now?

Angie said...

Wow Chels! Good luck with those babies. Addie talks about Jill everyday. She sure misses her. Ben and I also miss your family so much. We love you guys and appreciate your friendship so much. You guys are the best.

JaredandJaclyn said...

I think that is a prediction that you can control:)

Amie Orton said...

can't wait to hear bout your move. did you get the house? Every time I come to your blog i want strawberry belgium waffles. And everytime I reminisce about hanging out i want crackers, berries and bri...

see the affect you have on people chels?