7.15.2010

Happy Birthday, Girl!

We wanted to have a party for Jillian's birthday with friends in Connecticut before we moved and she didn't know many kids her age yet. It worked out perfectly that Addie and Caden also had birthdays in June. Here are some of our good buddies from CT.

Angie organized several games that were a hit
Duck-Duck-GOOSE

Red Light Green Light

Jill LOVED being the one to determine when people started and stopped

Pinata


Can four years really have passed that quickly?!


Cupcakes by Liz
Presents!
Note to self in the future: The day of the party I think Jill had had dance class and then she played with Addie all the way up until the party. She was pretty maxed out and a little emotional having had such a long day and then being the center of attention. I think she had a great time but in the future I need to help her get some rest before she is on the spot like that.

2 comments:

Karisa and John said...

Chelsey, Jillian is looking more and more like you! You should compare pictures of yourself when you were 4 with how Jillian looks now. You had blond curly hair back then too, right?

Cute girl!

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

Your kids are so precious. It is fun to see all the happenings in your life! You are also such a gorgeous pregnant woman! I hope that all is going well!