3.01.2011

February



Another wagon ride






Lucy's first solids on February 1st. She had been licking her lips and looking really interested in eating for a while so we brought out the cereal. We weren't too gradual about the whole process this time around but she seems to love most of everything we give her. Green beans and the meat send a shiver down her spine though, and she gives us one very entertaining face but we try not to torture her with them too often. She really does love her baby food. She will eat two, sometimes three, containers in one sitting. With Jillian I used to feed her half of one per meal.




Grandma's birthday! Emily flew in for a surprise visit!




I love this phase where they get up early to eat and then immediately fall back asleep and cuddle with you. Peter never did this but both my girls have. Lucy has grown out of this phase now. I loved this view while it lasted!

Jillian had fun in a dance class with Camielle, who was very creative and made each session so fun!




I wish this weren't fussy!










We had a mini Valentine's party with Jillian's friends from dance class and our neighbor too. The girls were very cute and fun to have. This was the only picture I took of the last man standing, who happened to be licking and licking his icing knife!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I love the pictures of Peter all dressed up... they remind me so much of my little guy at that age. It made me sad to realize he's outgrowing it.