6.01.2011

Family Vaca 2011

Classic Dad picture























A friend Jillian made that week. She kept going up to people and introducing herself, and our whole family, in one sentence, and then asking if they wanted to play with her.





We loved this hot tub!



























Nothing better than summer fruit!

























Morning Yoga

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Great pics! I hope you are seriously worried for Lucy's teenage years because the boys will not be able to resist those gorgeous eyes!! We miss ya'll!

Karisa and John said...

It is heart-warming to see Kevin on a vacation with you! And it gives me hope!

Alisa said...

Oh, Lucy's eyes are so beautiful! You are quite the accomplished photographer now! I'm inspired to take more pictures of my kids.

Camber said...

I just rediscovered your blog, and your kids are beautiful! These are such great pictures. BTW the spider picture sent me into cold sweats. I think the picture did plenty of justice :)