7.31.2011

I just looked at the calender and realized I have less than four whole weeks left of having my Jillian girl at home! It definitely made me want to cry. I will miss having her here all day with Peter, Lucy and I. She has been so helpful lately and I love to see her little beaming smile when she makes a right choice. Several times I have overheard her trying to help Peter make a good choice to obey as well. "See, Peter, you have to listen, and do the jobs mom asks you to do, like this," etc. Sometimes he follows suit and sometimes he is bugged but always he is observing. I pray that on this journey she will find friends who will help her make more good choices.

1 comment:

Emily Gertsch said...

It's hard to believe Jillian is growing up so fast! You guys are doing a fantastic job raising such wonderful kids. Congratulations on signing up for the marathon!! What a blast!