October 2, 2012
I help wen I take care of m brother. Wen he gets to a hord word I help him rade that Word. I teach him haw to do the monkey Bor's.
October 8, 2012
On Sunday I went to my Grandma's haws. We wocht cofrins. Then we went to Oscors haws. We had dosort at Oscors haws. On Saturday my brothor went to Oscors Bothday Party.
I can get drest.
I can brosh my teeth.
I can make my bed.
I can pot on my pojamas.
I can riad my tow weler bike.
October 9, 2012
I can riad my tow weler bike. Forst you pot your foot on the hist petol. Then you rone a little. Last pot your othor foot on the othor petol. And your going.
October 15, 2012
Weekend news
On Sunday, my Grandma G and my onfym ckam ovr to my haus! It was fun! For dinor we had befcasrol with corn and bicis. For dosrt we had hot coklit and cookies!
October 16, 2012
I want to be a police womin. I wood capshor bad gis. I wood pol pepl ovr that wor jriving to fast.
October 20, 2012
My friend and I like to play baby-dolls. We take good kaer of Rosie.
October 22, 2012
My friend and I like to play family. My friend and I like to play prinsus. My friend and I like to go swimming.
October 25, 2012
On Sunday I spnt time with my kosins all day! On Saturday, I also spnt time with kosins all day! Ystorday I did a sigeing contest. It was fun but we didt get to finish!
12.27.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment