11.09.2013

All things Iowa

Gayle told me about a friend getting a fun shot of a newborn on a hay bale and after that I was a girl on a mission. After all, I've got a newborn. In Iowa. These shots turned out goofy but we got another chance a few weeks later.  


 Kevin making fun of me:) Funny thing is he looks strikingly handsome in this pic so I had to include it. 
 It was a windy, crisp day so there was no way this babe was going to relax or fall asleep to get a less than rigid shot. 
 These hay bales are huge, and high! See Kev ready to grab her if she falls?


 Jillian's cute friend Liberty was with us

 If everyone's outfits seem random, that's because they are. We were just driving somewhere on a Saturday and happened to see some hay bales so we pulled right over!

 These two photos are probably my favorites. Love this loving boy.

No comments: