I can't get enough of my cute kindeegartener and the things he brings home. I love to see his brain working as he struggles to learn a new word or on paper when he writes a new sentence. I wish I knew the educational term but his class has been working on building words by breaking down each sound, or something like that. Why didn't I major in elementary education?? Anyway, here are some examples that make me think this kid a thinker.
Lemnad (Le-mo-nade)
Liun (Lion)
Lasso
Nif (knife)
Scrl (squirrel)
Fon (phone)
a bear hibrnats. (his periods are as big as his letters so everything looks like it has an "o" after it.)
a fox hunts.
a goos flis south.
a moos staz (stays).
an oul hunts.
a har (hare) gets wit(white).
His favorite winter memory is building a snow fort and if he could give Kevin and I any gift he would give Kevin a football and me a ring.
12.13.2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment