Maybe one day I'll think it's silly that I write all this down. But...for now I don't think so. He is just the smartest little boy I know. He is our fact man. If anyone can't remember something we ask Peter. He remembered a remote character's first and last name from a movie we saw over a year ago just a few nights ago. Not uncommon for him. It's just one fun thing about this kid. Anyway, here's what he knows about dinosaurs.
Dinosaurs lived 52 million years ago. They died from the biggest volcano erupshin that almost filled the entier land. The king's arms were so short that he couldnt scrach his neck. He was the scaryist and bigest carnvor. The kind had two claws on each hand. He had at least 100 teeth he was a ferce enamy of all the other dinosaurs. They are 1000 of different colors. All the other dinos have protecsins to protect them from the king.
Another time he wrote about all different animals:
I love monkeys because they go bannanas and they are funny. I love alagaters because they're scary and camaflash in theyr habtat. I love sharks because they are fast and cool. I love panthers because they are sly and fast. I love orcas because theyr gigantic and amazing. I love blue whales because theyr thonge (tongue) is the size of a elafaint itself and they're blue. I love dragons because they breth fire.
He only got a 2/3 on it, so when I went in for his conference I asked his teacher about it. It seemed okay to me for a first grader. She said for anyone else they definitely would have received a 3 but for him she held him to the original direction, which was to write facts about one animal not one fact about lots of animals.
Another paper that made me chuckle:
I help when I moe the lawn. Moing the lawn is fun and eazy. But I can't do it alone. Here are some rules to moe the lawn.
1. Do not put your hand underneth walle going.
2. Be carful.
3. Moe your lawn only becuse the peple who own the lawn miiht get mad.
(It was news to me he was mowing the lawn...apparently with Dad's help.)
Then he randomly writes things like "The Moon News":
On December 2, 2014, the moon was not out. The night before Halloween 2013, the moon was an unusual color. It was yellow or orange and black clouds around it. It was scary A LOT!
At school he wrote:
In my culture I have certain things...like a house, shelter and food. I celebrate Veteran's Day.
On thanksgiving braek, i visited my mom's side in Virginia, mary etta lane. I played with my Grandma's legos. She has a big red ship. I usualy use it and make armes with swords, bow and arows and a little guns. Flying ships armed with guns, wheels on the bottowm for take off. it was all at her house. At the lunch there was so much food we had to eat on Friday and Saturday.
1.04.2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment