That was the back of the shirt when Kevin and I ran our first half marathon. Also included was a quote, and I quote, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Light. -Jesus" This time it's some girlfriends and I training and the big race day is tomorrow. The weather looks like it's going to be perfect! Kevin was able to get off early, such a supportive husband, so hopefully we can explore Ab's hometown a bit today!
4.03.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good luck! I hope it is indeed fun.
How did it go? How did it compare to the other half-marathon you ran? Did you stick together with your friends the whole time? Can't wait to hear all about it!
PS. What are you guys doing in 2 weekends? Not Easter weekend, but the one after that? If you're not busy, can we come down to visit you? We can sleep outside in our tent if that helps. We just want to see you guys before you move farther away, and we were trying to think of a good weekend.
Post a Comment