This was our family motto for this year. When we adopted this theme it was more a statement of encouragement and in the spirit of nurturing an attitude of fortitude and hardiness, instead of...oh, say, wimpiness and crumbling under pressure. Whether it be social pressure, pressure for Kevin at work, small every day pressures that could lend itself to feeling depressed, you get the idea. Looking back though, I think we did accomplish some big things. Kevin was apart from us for two months while he did away rotations at UVA and MUSC. We learned a lot about our family during that time! Kevin went through the whole interview process and that was strenuous too but, again, he learned a lot in a short amount of time. Jillian was no exception! She overcame the feat of potty training like a champ! We're so proud of her. We never thought so much of our conversation would revolve around bodily functions but we're proud of her. Go Jill!


2 comments:
I'm glad this year is over and you guys know so much more about your future now. I am also proud of Jillian and want to know how you did that chart! Is every sticker for a dry day? Go Jillian!!!
okay Chelsea, I thought it had only been but a few days since reading your blog (at most a week), but since then you have been around the world twice over.. or at least Missouri. I love your writing. Love every word. I am so inspired to be a better, nicer, happier soul after reading your blog.
Well I got your message. Lets defiantly do something this next coming monday, May 18th right?
But I will call you, with details. Any thing specific in mind? Does Jillian like Horsies?
:)
amie
devinandamie@gmail.com
801-367-7160
Post a Comment