8.21.2009

Mystic and Friends

I just LOVE that this woman in a wheelchair was pushed by just as I was taking a picture of my boy learning to walk!

Oh, oh, catch yourself.



The draw bridge, hours of entertainment



Dorms for sailing camp at Mystic Seaport

Don't they make a handsome couple?

So fun to see these friends!

6 comments:

Sarah McK said...

Peter is walking! So exciting!

Lucky Mommy said...

Congrats to Peter and what a beautiful place to visit! It's so quaint. There is nothing quaint about CA. Sigh.

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

Mystic seaport is one of my favorite places! Looks like you had fun!

Adam said...

hey i know those guys!

Rita said...

How FUN! I was scrolling down and I though, hey that kid looks familiar... I miss them... and you. I guess life moves on after STL

sarah said...

I miss all of these friends!!!