10.02.2009

Boston Trip #1

I'm recording this many moons after we went, in the following April actually. Oh, how my kids have grown. No wonder I cried when I cut Peter's blonde locks off. Jill can't fit in some of the clothes she was wearing in these pictures. Either that or she fits in the ones that were drowning her before, the brown and white polka dot pants. Anywho, we had a fabulous time staying with our gracious hosts, my cousin Courtney and her husband, Quinn. They treated us like gold and we loved spending time with them exploring their current city. We drove straight to the temple so Kevin could go and then later I went with Courtney. That afternoon we went to an IMAX film, which totally freaked out Peter, not because of the content, it was about a medicine man in the Amazon collecting herbs for medicines:), but because of the large scale of it.


My sweeties at the temple grounds
Loved this gate and the flowers! Kudos to the gardeners!
Breathtaking - I love everything about this temple. The architecture, the grounds, the flowers, it's such a neat place to visit.
The Tree of Life representation?
At a fun park after the IMAX





Little clapper - now he looks so little here! He was just beginning to walk around this time.


Going in for the kiss, con animo!

Ideas for my future garden

Such a gorgeous place! This park and the city itself. We found another place we would love to live in someday.
Swans

On the red line trail - fascinating. We want to go back someday for the officially guided tour, complete with dressed up period characters for guides.



Paul Revere and I

No comments: