10.04.2009
By Peter
This past week I have really started responding to the things Mom and Dad tell or ask me. I do my own version of the nod and shaking my head. To nod, I touch my ear to my shoulder. And to shake my head, I do sort of a circular motion with my head. It's funny but I get my point across. I'm feeling more comfortable trying new words. It's funny because Sister was saying more by this age but if she didn't think she could say a word well she wouldn't attempt it. But I'll always try, even if it sounds nothing like what I'm trying to say. Things I've attempted the past few weeks include "Come on, Mom" (Comma ma, hand motions included), ribbit (ribbe), quack quack (cack cack), roof roof (F-f-f-f), go go go (gugugu), baa, moo, baba (bye bye), wawa (water). I've also really got my growl down. I love to read my animals book with anyone who sit down with me. Last night I even sat through three books with Mom!!! Well, we didn't read all the words on all the pages or anything but this is definitely the longest reading stretch I've done so far. I'm not much of a sit-stiller! I'm just starting to learn things so quickly! It's so neat for Mom and Dad to watch me grow and become such a good and handsome little boy. 17 months is such a fun age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment