1.04.2010

Trying my hand...

at photography. my usual suspects, i mean subjects, are getting sick of me so my friend let me take photos of her sweet baby girl. what a doll baby. we had a lot of fun. for all the time it took me, i didn't get too many great ones. man, those professionals are...professional. getting all those great shots in such limited time. anyway, good thing these guys were patient and baby girl was in such a drowsy, sweet and perfect mood. it was a lot of fun, especially since there were no expectations.






this was j's idea to get the shots from above, thru the branches, and i'm so glad she thought of it.
sweet little Christmas gift




at this point the light was fading fast so we had to use a little unnatural light:)


the adoring and beautiful older sister

16 comments:

Sarah McK said...

THose look great, Chels! I am impressed!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Hey Chels! My brother and his family live in Gams, right across the border from Liechtenstein. They've been there for five years and will probably be heading back to the states this fall.

Brooke said...

Chelsey, those look really nice. I love the black and white one with the baby resting her chin on her mamma. So cute! It's on my new year's goals list to become better at photography too. Got any tips?

JaredandJaclyn said...

Thanks for doing those pictures for us. I love them! You are well on your way to professionalism!

Rita said...

WOW, you are doing great! I really need a good camera- it makes such a difference.

Doreen said...

We definitely should do a class together or at least try and figure out our cameras better together. Learning more about my camera has been something I've wanted to do for a loooong time. We can try our hands at whatever you feel like trying when you guys finally get here :)

Mandi said...

These are really good Chels! What kind of camera do you guys have? Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Emily Gertsch said...

You are so talented, Chelsey! Those pictures are so adorable AND professional. ;)

Joy and Ted said...

I think you did a FABULOUS job! I'm calling you soon!!

Rhonda said...

So, when can we make our appointment for pics? What a great job you did with little L.

sam & sarah said...

Chelsey... these are GREAT!
very impressed!

Marie said...

oo, cool photography skills. too bad you're not here--you could practice on me any time! i just got a new camera too. it's so fun to have a camera you can trust.

Holly said...

Way to go Chels! I think you did a fantastic job! Oh, and I love itty bitty babies in baskets, CUTE!!

Paige said...

Those are GREAT Chelsey! Way to go!

The Sorensens said...

They are beautiful. Looks like you have a knack for the camera!

Karen said...

You've got skills Chelsey! Cute pics!