We had a fun and mellow Easter dinner this year. I'm always torn between keeping it simple and wishing we had a bigger place to invite everyone we know over:) but it was nice to do something simple. We also really enjoyed listening to General Conference on Easter itself. A few days before Easter we also went to a fun Easter party with lots of families from the ward. I think there were 72 people there, it was a blast, complete with bunny (sac) races and an egg hunt. I forgot my camera that day but here are just a few photos of our casual Easter dinner. We were outside until after dark. Sorry your eyes are closed Liz. This is the only picture I took of the adults.
4.26.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow! Can't believe we made your blog. Just kidding. That was way fun. Thanks for having us over.
That really was fun! You were sweet to invite us over. We need to have you over sometime too!
Post a Comment