4.18.2010

First official...

Daddy-Daughter Date!


Did I even have to ask where they went to lunch before the show? Of course, it was Sparros!

The Lion King! Hopefully this one never leaves Broadway, such an uplifting story and, for the most part, clean.
A fun view from the theatre

On top of the red steps - looking VERY grown up!


So, it's official. She's gone on a Daddy-Daughter Date and loved it! I think it's safe to say they'd both agree on a second date:) She and Peter did miss each other over the course of the day. She called at intermission to tell him there were zebras in the show, his favorite, and was disappointed to hear he was sleeping. He said several times "Jiw, home?"

7 comments:

Sarah McK said...

Now THAT is my kind of daddy-daughter date!!!! Lucky girl! "Mostly clean"?! I certainly don't remember anything sketchy about it other than it could be a little scary at moments for a kid. I loved that show.

Metro Moments said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! She is getting so big! What a fun idea. I also loved the pictures of your parents- how fun. It was great having Hadley over for the weekend. Hope you're doing well.

Gina said...

What a fun date! The picture of Jill on the red steps, with purse in tow, is too cute!!

Marie said...

that is the sweetest! I wish my dad did that with me...

I didn't do any research beyond looking at reviews on amazon. I just got a cheap targus tripod. It was like $30 from walmart. I'm not planning on using it very often--just every six months or so to take our own family picture (hopefully). so I'm the wrong person to ask if you're looking for 'the best'.

Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige said...

That's cute that Kevin dressed up for the date. Or maybe it was for the show, but still cute.

sam & sarah said...

WOW!
what a great dad.
took her all the way to the city for a play.
i think steve would rather scratch his eyeballs out than take any of our kids that far on his own!!!
GOOD FOR HIM!!!
that is an AWESOME play. steve & i saw it for one of our anniversaries waaaay back.
now the kids wanna see it... just not sure if they would sit thru it or not!