5.08.2010

NYC with the St. George Baileys and Trenton with Erica

We had the chance to go with the Baileys on their first trip to NYC. We crammed A LOT into one
day and had a lot fun. There is SO much to do down there. If you did one fun thing every day for the rest of your life, I still don't think you'd see it all. I feel a little unfulfilled leaving without doing more, and I keep hearing more wonderful things to do, but we'll just have to visit as the kids get older.
Manhattan Temple
I love when cities plant flowers and incorporate nature in the city scape.

Park within Central Park that looks like a big fortress


View into Central Park from a busy street. You feel like you could be looking onto a lake in rural England.
Wierd lighting. Cute girls.



Love these faces.


That night we met up Erica and Kira, and Erica's best friend, Laura, and her family who live in Philly. We met in Trenton at a pizza place full of pride and history. It was so great to see them! Kira is such a doll! We're excited these guys will live in Utah next year so we can visit them when we go to see family.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Chelsey! I met one of your old friends in STL today! Do you remember Summer? She's in our ward here. :) She said she missed you. Small world, huh?