1.23.2013

Jan 23 Journal Entry

Jill's journal entry on Jan 23rd:
My Favorite Sport is fitball! I wuntz played it with my family? I was so good!! I was the best! Even if they wher faster, I wud tag them!
                            
She WAS Awesome! We had a family Turkey Bowl at Thanksgiving and she was Miss Speedy going after whoever was trying to score.

I love her confidence. The other day we were all singing a song together and she told me "Oh, this is the part of the song I'm really good at. Listen!"

You're awesome, Jill!
                            
And one last journal entry because it makes me happy:

On Friday I had a playdate! On Saturday it was my mom's birthday. And her wish was going on a bike ride! On Sunday my family went to cherch. And on Monday we went on a bike ride agin!
                          
Peter recently wrote his favorite outdoor activity was to go for family bike rides on the Tobacco Trail. Yeah! Victory! The kids have been riding bikes everyday after school, even when it freezing, until it's dark outside. Does a Momma good to see! It's so wonderful that they're getting old enough to play outside by themselves while I make dinner or do something inside. Jill's like a little mother to Peter and especially Lucy, making sure she stays away from the street and getting toys for her to keep busy. They're all making a good little team, and they of course never squabble and always share:)

No comments: