This is what Jillian remembered from our Christmas this year:
On Cristmas Eve afternoon, me, my mom and dad and my sister and brother went to my grandma and grampas for Cristmas. WE cod not wat! And it was so icsiding! My ont was even going to be ther! For Cristmas-eve dinner my dads friend came over. And on evre body's plate thar was a present. But evre bodys present was a book. I was sad. I got a book that I all-ready had. I wochet the fun of telling what book evre body had. As I was about to crie. Then it was time for bed. And our friend left. Me and my brother and my sister were sleeping close to the roof. But we could not heer Santa Clos. And the raders bells. In the morning me and my brother saw a sine where the presents were. It read "Do not enter." But I reckt it done! There were tons of presints under the tree. Me and my brother started diging in. But our parents told us to stop. So then we tock torns. We all said Thank you for our presents.
1.22.2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love this--so cool that you're writing it down.
So cute to read Jill's writings and see how her little mind works :) It was great to talk to you back in December by the way! Thanks for thinking of me and calling :) I miss you!
Post a Comment