12.13.2008
Just a question
Has anyone every tried changing the email address they sign in under? We want to because currently we're not using our gmail account so automatically our computer signs into Kevin's mission's blog and then when we do sign out of that and sign back in under our other account it kicks us out of our gmail account and we have to sign in again. Annoying. But it would be even more annoying if we attempted to change it and our entire blog got erased or something. So, just wondering if anyone has ever attempted this, and if you were successful, how did you do it? Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love when you ask these questions. I don't know the answer, but they help me not feel so stupid.
I don't know if you can change the primary email in Dashboard, but you can add another email address as a contributor. (Which would allow you to post signed in the the other email address.)
Post a Comment