12.05.2008

Peter, your crap me up!

So I guess it sounds gross when you write it out but Jillian kept saying this tonight and was "cracking" me up. Especially since, with two kiddos in diapers, I can totally relate!

She also recently discovered a piggy bank someone gave her when she was born. She wanted to know what it was for and when we told her it was to put money in she said "Oh, I know where to get some money. In Auntie Em's purse!" And she ran to get some "monies." We, of course, told her she needed to "earn" the money she got to keep and so she's been giving us back scratches at every opportunity. I still catch her pilfering any coins she finds though!

6 comments:

John and Karisa said...

Ha! What a rascal! You'll have to keep an eye on that girl to keep her from becoming a pickpocket. I love the back scratching idea.

Brittany Owens said...

That is so funny. Emma is getting into money as well. Whenever we go to the store now, and she hears the ringing bell, she asks me, "Mom, can I have a quarter?" So I have to try to keep some loose change in my purse. I will have to come over to your house so she can give me a back scratch.

CP said...

God bless you! It is fixed! I would have NEVER figured that out. Thank you.

Careen Valentine and her family lived in Tennesse for quite a while. She's the same age as my younger brother and her older sisters and I went through Young Women's together.

BWei said...

Too funny! Thanks for the phone call yesterday--sorry I always talk so much (being a better listener is one of my goals for the new year). :-)

CValentine said...

Hi Chelsea! Good to meet up with you on the blog-o-sphere. I guess Cassie answered your question. To elaborate, I have known her since I was really little and she and her family have been a constant fixture in my life. At least a part of them always seem to be buzzing around, blessing my life. I've looked up to Cassie as a role model for years and I am so glad find another fan of hers!

Jaime said...

LOL! That is so funny! Ok yes chenille is what I use for the scarves :)