I'm not sure why there are so many gaps in the these photos. I must not have copied the ones from her teenage years. I enjoy looking at them occassionally all the same. I don't know why it's so strange to think of your parent having an existence before you came along. At least it is for me. After all, I remember her being there for as far back as I can remember. It's fun to "remember" the other phases of her life before she was "Mom." I sure wish I had a photo of her hanging from the raftors of her high school when she ran for Senior Class Treasurer! The plan was to swing down and gracefully land on the stage. Her campaign had something to do with light. Somehow the rope got all tangled up and she gave her speech hanging midair:) Happy birthday to a REALLY ADVENTUROUS AND SPECIAL LADY!
obviously these aren't in chronological order:)











3 comments:
im totally loving the whole hat/veil combo - classic old school. your mom is so cute!
That picture at graduation where you and your mom match is RAD. That is seriously awesome. You and Jill need to try that on for size :)
i just commented on your last post. here i am double commenting. your mom is the cutest. i love that whole speach story. And those skinny long legs, what great genetics. :) Jealousy.
Post a Comment