5.13.2010

More of my dancer



We went to take a picture of Addie and Jillian and the boys didn't want to be left out. These four make such a fun team together.

5 comments:

Janelle Dobson said...

So Cute- makes me want to put Lynette in dance classes. And Peter is so BIG! He looks so mature!...well..ya know, for a toddler.

Gillian said...

I'm pretty sure she has already eclipsed me in tapping skills! What a cutie.

Lucky Mommy said...

Those are adorable pictures! Oh my goodness! I hope you guys are all well. I wanted to let you know that Michael threw up yesterday morning and spent the day in bed. Hopefully you guys didn't pick it up too. It was fun to see you! Congrats again on #3!

Mary said...

I love your little kids, they are precious! It was so fun seeing you guys, wish we all lived closer! PS-Love your cute belly :)

Martha said...

Hey Chels, First of all, congratulations on another girl! I didn't know you were pregnant, but am excited for you! And I am so impressed you spotted Andreas (Elder Birk). I didn't even notice until Adam's sister sent out an email. How's your sister doing? I can't remember--is she in the same mission?