Did I mention we have a CTR4 now? Do they still call it that? I remember bringing her as a tiny baby to the CTR class that I taught back in St. Louis. I was not even looking this far in the future but here it is, sneaking up on me. I'm so grateful to have this exceptional girl in our family.
As a side note, she lost her CTR (choose the right) ring fairly promptly after getting it. Then she found one at the playground in the mulch. I'm not 100% sure it was ours but we had been to that playground around the time that she lost it, so it could have been. I let her take it home. So if your child lost their ring at the Southern Community park, we have it. If I don't hear from anyone, I'm just going to assume it's hers:)


No comments:
Post a Comment