4.19.2012
Dressing up
Peter is so creative and a while ago started to love dressing up! He will always be wearing some sort of costume. Around halloween it was the stegasaurus costume I had made him. Then it was his super hero cape, which I made him for his 2nd birthday. It took a while but he LOVES it now. He will wear it along with one white gardening glove (?) and his scepter, the long yellow part of the baby stacking rings, and say he's playing "king." He really hates to be interrupted when he's playing king! Right now he's wearing his Woody cowboy vest and using a toy snake as a lasso.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How cute!!! He's got a great imagination it sounds like, so precious. Glad you all are doing well :)
I need to come to your blog more often. You're such a wonderful writer, I love how you capture everyday moments with your children...so inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment