Experiencing Peter falling asleep is hilarious. I was just laying him down for naptime and he got in and out of bed about six times. He was talking about the new bunny Lucy got for Christmas with the pink nose, and bunnies eat carrots and hop...just like frogs, at which point he started hopping around the bed, then he started singing "Up on the Roof top." Finally I just had to back out of the door and close it because he wasn't going to stay in the bed with me there. At that point he did pause and I heard "Awwww." But then he just picked right back up where he left off. There's nothing gradual about falling asleep either with him. One second he's singing a song loudly and the next he's out. Occassionally if you catch him just at the right moment, he'll let you give him a back or head rub and calm his body down a little bit. Either way, it's pretty endearing.
Over Christmas he was playing with his breakfast food. He's such a messy eater that, I admit, meals with him stress me out because it is so much work keeping up with the mess. But for once I decided to just watch what he was doing, and it was pretty creative. He was using his banana peel as a diving board for his slice of clementine.
1.11.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love, love, love that little guy!
Hey Chels! I loved reading your posts and "catching up" with you! Your family is so sweet! Love that Lucy! Your family picture is great and I totally love the blessing pictures! I miss you and I wish we lived closer!
He is a bundle of energy. My little Lauryn is turning into one of those. She throws food off her high chair. p.s. Lucy's blessing pics are so cute:)
Post a Comment