1.31.2011

October

You might wonder what we've been up to. Taking way too many pictures of this baby, of course. She is oh so sweet.


Peek-a-boo



The Lego Master. These days he's in to making "shooters" and trains and airplanes. Often heard saying "chug-a-chug-a-choo-choo."

Our kids come with LONG and skinny feet.




Lucy is so extremely patient. Except when she's done being patient. And then she is LOUD!

I love the funny faces adults make around babies.


I don't think Lucy will ever be want for admirers.

The boys loved this tractor.





A visit from Great-Grandma

Poor Grandma. I think we wore her out. We went to the state fair but had no idea how much of an affair it was! We parked very far away without knowing it and she had to walk A LONG ways. Probably over a mile to and from the car alone and then all the walking in the fairgrounds. We asked if she wanted a wheelchair once we got inside and she said "I didn't come all this way just to get tired!" I hope I'm that spunky when I'm 91!

I keep hoping I'm wrong but it seems she inherited my long, flat feet.












Love those squished up legs, before they get used to stretching out outside of the womb.









A dream come true, her picture taken with Mary and Bert

Woody, A Beautiful Butterfly, Batman, and Robin




We didn't get a picture of Doreen's super sweet Edward Scissorhands costume! It was awesome!
And that wraps up October! Lots of sitting on the porch in beautiful weather, cuddling Lucy and doing sidewalk chalk. Jillian continued to break in the new school and Peter got more talkative as he had some time away from his personal spokeswoman. We had lots of help from both Grandmas and other friends and relatives. We went to the playground a lot too. It was a good month but, of course, as those early months with a baby go, it went too fast! We want it back!

11 comments:

Alisa said...

Ooooh! Look at your professional photography skills! I don't think you need our class. ;) I just lllllllove the picture of Lucy in the basket. That one deserves a frame!

Karisa and John said...

Wow, Miss Lucy is the most heralded baby girl on this planet! Always surrounded by loved ones. I LOVE these pictures. The most artistic one (I think) is of her on the couch (the 2nd one down). It just reminds you how tiny these babies are. Oh, and I really liked the feet one of your feet next to Lucy's. Long skinny feet have a lot of advantages, like... soccer. Or tap dancing.

Sarah said...

What great photos! My little Clara has that same giraffe romper from gymboree - love it! Your family is just darling. :)

kim said...

okay, seriously you have the cutest family and you take some amazing pictures. i always feel like my kids are jipped out of good baby memories because I am so bad with a camera. Way to go. Love it!! Adorable!

Gina said...

I love your pictures! So artistic, and so fun to look at.

Marie said...

such a cute family. cute couch too. I love the costumes--you always had good adult costumes for the lindell trunk or treat.

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

sweet pictures.

Joy and Ted said...

Chels! The picture of you and Kevin in your Halloween costumes is going to haunt me in my dreams! Yikes! Way to go! And, I just loved all the pics of Lucy. You are such a great photographer. I am so impressed. My favorite is the one of her sleeping on the couch with Peter playing legos by her. That is just so real and a weird sense of peacefulness. Newborns just go with the flow so well. I love it, love you!

Elisa said...

Love all the pictures! You are fantastic! And great Halloween costumes! (that's a lot of exclamation points. Sorry.)

Tay and Liz said...

I miss you guys! Absolutely adorable pictures, yes you are very talented, glad to see things are going so well:)

Grericag said...

What an awesome October you guys had! Such beautiful pictures too. I can never get over just how adorable your kids are. I just want to cuddle Lucy right up into my arms! It makes me anxious to hold our own baby girl :) I love reading the funny things that Peter and Jill say as well - it cracks me up! Miss you guys!