11.14.2009

Blonx Zoo

Our aggresive peacock friend. Funny, until he went after Peter's PB sandwich. Then we were all running away.



This bear was hilarious, relaxing in his hot tub.
Guess who's dressing herself these days?
The creepy yet original Bug Carousel

2 comments:

anorthowife said...

i LOVE the bronx zoo. i have so mny happy memories there. and a fun little thing - some of the man hole covers outside of the reptile house have the ninja turtles on them. i dunno if kids even know who they are anymore, but I do and it always makes me smile!

Sarah McK said...

I love Jillian's outfit! :) And I love that you let her dress herself even for outings. :) My mom once let me tell an old lady on the bus that my name was "Cheetahra" (for the Thunder Cats cartoon) and didn't correct me even when the old lady looked at me like I was crazy. She also let me go to the post office with an extremely long adult-sized skirt hanging off of my head. I was Maid Marian. :)