11.07.2009

We thought this was pretty fun. Peter saying Ap-poe. He's been working on a few other words like sorry, mmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy (as in mine) and Pete. It's so awesome to watch his sense of accomplishment when he does a good job and he knows it.

2 comments:

Doreen said...

That is SO funny because Hunter did the same thing when I was trying to get Mason to say the same word "apple". Every time I'd say, "Mason, can you say apple?" Hunter would say, "Apple. Apple. Apple." over and over again until I'd look at him and say "Good job!!" I'd stump him for sure on that mary poppins word :)

John and Karisa said...

I love it! That's exactly how Benson says it-- Appo. These little boys are just darn cute! I liked how smoothly you handled Jillian as she tried to steal the show! We're taking parenting notes from you guys.