7.19.2009

Beach Day

I know, how many swing pictures can a person take?


A little vintage-y







Peter is our curious adventurer. He loves exploring everywhere but especially at the beach. He crawls right into the surf like a little turtle and laughs the whole way. He also loves taste testing the shells, rocks and sand, which we try to discourage but aren't always quick enough to enforce.



3 comments:

Lucky Mommy said...

Is there such a thing as too many swing pictures? I think there is nothing that captures the joy of childhood better and have tons of them myself. CT look so beautiful. Hope you guys are doing ok up there!

BWei said...

Loved all the pics! The NYC shots were fun, too, and congrats on the car. We've thought the same thing--getting a second car some day will be nice and very convenient, but we'll miss having that time every day to be together. How about "Thunder"? :-)

Paige said...

Woah, Chelsey! Sweet blog! I had no idea that many things have happened in your life since I last saw you! Time flies... We should definitely get together soon. Here's my email: paige123@gmail.com