7.26.2009

Family Reunion' it

I guess I didn't take as many pictures of the Champion Family Reunion as I remembered:) I will add later some of the fun ones Dave took of the entire family and of our family. We had a great time visiting with all of the Champions and feel lucky to be related to such SHARP (Katie says I say that word a lot now since marrying Kevin :) people. We have so many amazing people who have blessed our lives by who they were. We enjoyed visiting and watching the kids play with cousins and Aunts and Uncles and Grandmas and Grandpas. At one point Jillian was looking adoringly at her Grandmas while they were cleaning up the kitchen. Aunt Syl asked, "Jillian, do you love your Grandma?" to which Jill responded "I love both my Grandmas. I'm such a lucky dog."
The rookie
The Heber Creeper




Mr. Adventurer hanging out to window and loving the wind blowing in his hair!

Grandpa Gail in his element.
I didn't know he had this hidden talent.

Gayle whooping everyone
We played lots of Round Robin and pool since it rained a little bit. It was a great house with lots to do there, which turned out to be perfect.
Such a fun week!

No comments: