7.19.2009

San Luis en Mayo

Grandma and Peter at the MO Botanical Gardens

The Frontier Exhibit in the Children's Garden



Nice Air, Had!


Gayle by the new clock made of plants





Love these quotes by George Washington Carver but always forgot to bring a pen to record them. Now I've got 'em. He seems like such a neat, insightful and wise person.







They willingly signed up for this? Haha.



Such fun toys at Forest Park's playground



One last romp at Tower Grove

2 comments:

John and Karisa said...

Oh man, what a great place! Are you feeling nostalgic about St. Louis? After 4 years, you guys definitely discovered the coolest parts of town.

Janelle Dobson said...

*Sigh* I miss St. Louis. Those pictures of Jillian getting a manicure are so typical of her- Lynette probably would have taken the polish and painted the wall with it if I tried that with her.