
P and J were being so cute sitting on the stoop as we finished packing the car. We got off to a later start since we had to pick up a trailer for the last of our stuff. Note to self: Next time go for the larger truck!


Sad empty apartment

Goodbye Sesame Street House and Street! That's what Kevin's mom thought our street looked like and I really like it.

Kevin's cousin Sarah, her husband, Eric and their little girl Sage were gracious enough to let us stay with them along the way. Thanks for the yummy waffles.

In front of one of my childhood homes in Solon, Ohio. SOOO WIERD to drive down these streets and have them feel so familiar. We moved from here when I was six! And I lived in this house when I was Jill's age. Unfortunately the owners haven't kept it in tip-top condition but it was fun to see it, along with the street, our old bus stop, and my best friend, Meredith Fox's house.


Playing in the cabinets while Mom and Dad unpack
1 comment:
Where are you moving to? I thought you already moved recently when you started residency.
Post a Comment