4.30.2011

Jillian's Dance Recital

Our neighbor Skyler happened to be in our class! It was so much fun to get to know her and her mom better as we had this class. (She cracks me up because she LOVES babies' feet!)

We were SO impressed with the recital Miss Camielle put together!







I eeked out one more pose from Jillian by telling her this was how my mommy had taken my picture when I was a little girl and that I still have that picture. She was very excited to have a picture of us doing the same thing. I recognize I'd better treasure little morsels like these, as she won't be this excited about being "just like you, Mommy" forever. God is a genius for making us come to this earth as babies, so fresh and pure and ever upward reaching. Then as we age our generation is given a recharging shot of excitement and purity with the coming of the next one. There is no one like a child to make you feel so special so often and so easily.

No comments: