4.11.2011

Thanksgiving

Yes, this was several months ago. I'm getting hungry for some pie all over again. I'm not much into making pies so it will probably have to wait until next Fall. Peach pie sounds so good though so maybe sooner. We had a great holiday here in North Carolina. We ran the Turkey Trot in Cary with Gayle and Emily -the kids were troopers and it was a fun race - and then had dinner at Gayle's house with the Turners and the Holts and family, of course. Great company! I wish I had taken a photo of the whole group.

A double and a single jogger makes for a fun run! Next year maybe we'll do costumes. It was fun to see other's creativity.
One tired Dad! Four kids jumping on him didn't even wake him up.
Lucy's first Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Gina said...

Chelsey- I am impressed. In November, a trip to the mall with my baby in tow was exhausting enough for me. But, a race?! You have my admiration.