Leaving Hunter and Mason's house. That was just fun!
2.18.10. Reading stories. Oh, it's a butterfly! It's so, so beautiful, just like you, Mom!
2.18.10 Peter's messy, and you spilled, so I get the Gold Medal for breakfast.
2.10. Watching the Olympics. I wanna try that (ice skating) some day. Maybe you can buy me all the stuff and you and Dad can help me practice.
2.10 Sometimes Statues of Liberties hold books.
1.10. Praying. Please help me to obey.
1.10. Spinning. I'm getting busy. The house is like a merry-go-round!
2.10.10 Opps. I just gassed. Sorry.
2.16.10 "Grandpa has sandwich breath" Whispering to me with a twinkle in her eye while Pops was falling asleep next to her on the couch.
2.5.10. In the car. I'm covering my mouth so I don't tell Peter we're not going to see Emma right now. (basically physically preventing herself from provoking him:)
2.6.10 While jumping in the crib with Peter one morning "This is us and you're watching the Disney Channel."
12.09 Hadley: Jillian. Jillian: What? H: Chicken butt. J: I ain't that kind of woman!
Role playing. "Sorry, I'm late." Do I say it THAT much?
Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me...manners at their very best and most urgent!
12.09 I asked Peter "what are you telling us about" one morning when he was fussing at breakfast. Jill's response "Probably the church of God, Mom."
12.09 Mom, after this (working out) you're going to be ALL sweaty and need a shower!
11.09 Mom, they're a family. Just like me and Mommy and Daddy and Peter are a family. (she calls everything "families" including pieces that are the same shapes from games or groups of animals or little people figures)
11.09 And what was your favorite part of today, Mom?
11.09 I'm just calling my friends. They live in Missouri.
11.09 "Mom?" "Yes?" "I guess I have none answer."
11.09 Someday, on my mission, I'll buy a bigger crown:)
12.09 Dad, you have sparkles on your chin (stubble).
12.09 I like my socks up 'cause one day I'm going to be a soccer player (Fun to see her brain working! I was about to scold her because we were in a hurry.)
12.09 I can't do it because I'm, like, really cute but not big.
11.13.09 I'm the vi-si-ting teacher.
11.12.09 "Do you like sour cream on this?" "This?" (Look of disgust at the thought of leftovers for lunch.) This? From the other day?
11.4.09 Mom, say I'm a good girl too!
11.4.09 The Blonx Zoo
11.4.09 "Where's the rhino?" "Maybe there was a fire and it got burned." "Uh?"
11.6.09 "Does that hurt?" (Pulling her lips out.) "No, Mom. It's funny! My friends were laughing all day!"
10.26.09 Oh, go to school, Peter.
10.20.09 In a very Francis moment "Mom, I would like some J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S." Some ice cream, obviously!
10.15.09 "I look like Lotta." (Lotta is a black character in a favorite show and book.) "Oh, really?" "Yes, because I'm smiling."
10.4.09 "You can go to the left of me or you can go to the right of me but you can't go through me because I'm not an alligator."
10.4.09 This week JilI has been singing the song "when we're helping we're happy and we sing as we go..." Mom loves the verse that she added that goes something like "we should all obey our moms...because we love them."
10.1.09 While praying "Thank you for the bootiful (beautiful) wedder (weather)..."
9.28.09 "What is your work, Jill?" "To go to school and be a good listener."
9.26.09 To Mom after, apparently, too many kisses. "Okay, Mom. I have to go now."
9.30.09 "Mom, I love you. You're so cute."
9.28.09 To Dad at bedtime. "Dad, I just want you to lay with me for two hours." "You mean two minutes." "No, I mean two hours."
9.15.09To Dad when has was asking (and apparently pestering) her about her Barbies. "Dad will you just talk to Mom now?"
9.12.09 "You know better." To Dad when he forgot to clear his dinner dish:)
9.11.09 "That's a better way of saying 'No.' I don't like your loud No's, Mom."
9.10.09 Emma and I got married. It was in the temple. Over there. (While riding bikes on the tennis court with a friend)
9.5.09 I like the kid's colors (referring to M&M's in some trail mix). They're really cool.
All.the.time. "Where's he's Mom?" When coming upon any new character in a book, a movie, on the street, she's always concerned and wondering where his or her mother is, no matter their age. It makes Mom feel loved every time.
8.24.09 After Mom chuckled at Peter "Let's not laugh about that 'cause it's kind of sad."
8.24.09 Tossing Peter the ball for him to retrieve. "Outstanding, Peter. Well done. Now let's do that again...Outstanding."
8.22.09 "Mom, let's print out my chart." "We can't now. The printer isn't working." "Oh, shoot! Well, let's go fix it with some glue!"
8.18.09 Obviously bored with Mom and wanting attention "I think it's time for me to go to bed."
8.18.09 I am dressed just like a princess in my pink dress...and my pull-up.
8.19.09 "I was trying to pump with Abby. I was working so hard on the big girl swing." "I know. You were awesome." "Shrugging and grinning, "Sanks, Mama."
8.20.09 "Hey, Mom, remember when I was born in Saint Louis?" "Vaguely."
So says my Little Man
3.2010 Jill, lying on the floor. "Peter, the princess died. Peter, can you come kiss her? Peter, come kiss me, come kiss me! Quick" Peter puckers up:)
3.2010 J to P: "Peter, say Loll." "Loll." "E." "E." "Pop." "Pop." "Now, say LOLLIPOP." "Mmm-pop." "I just taught him that!"
4.2010 Jesus DIED. BACK ALIVE! (But really he says this all the time, and with great conviction.)
5.2010 "Are you going to get married in the temple someday, Peter?" "MARRRRYYYYY....TEMPLE"
4.2010 "Peter, are you a banana?" "No." "Well, then, what are you?" "Funny."
4.2010 "Peter, do you like Legos?" "Yep, favorite."
3.2010 After dinner, Jillian, Dad and Mom were whispering about how we were going to have ice cream after Peter went to bed. We thought we were being sly until he whispered loudly "Y-e-a-h, ice creaaaaaaammmmmm!"
3.2010 After being told Peter said he didn't want to live with us for eternity in nursery. "Now, really Peter. Do you want to live with us, your family, forever?" "No." "Well, who do you want to live with?" "Emma's house!" Emma is Peter's first crush. She's tall and blonde and he can't help but say her name in a dreamy voice.
1 comment:
Hey I've been there! You are getting good at photography my dear! Love their sweetness and Jill's sassy attitude in that one pic. =)
Post a Comment