4.06.2011

Conference Sunday at Grandma's House

In case you're wondering, yes, someone did twist my arm to the point of it physically hurting to make me put ALL these photos on here. And, no, they are not all the same:) I just want to remember each little expression on their faces.


Sunday morning stroll




Jillian did her own makeup that morning. Unfortunately it sort of looked like someone beat her up. We scrubbed it off but there was some residual darkening.







Not sure why these are so grainy. They don't look like that on my computer. Anyone know why that would be?








Does he look like Kevin here or what?


He was pretending to blow out candles as we tried to get him look for the camera. He looked but then made this goofy face. I'm glad we have it recorded though because he makes this face all the time in different situations.




Cutest pouty face around





Grandma makes a cameo appearance:)


I had such a vision for these photos but I couldn't quite get it to look like the picture I had in my head. Something with all three of us in skirts. It was awesome, in my mind.


But I do like this one of my girls' leggies. Especially Lucy's squishy knees.


No comments: