7.24.2009

After the Family Reunion


We had such a fun time at the Champion Family Reunion, which we will tell you about shortly, but all good things must end:) We got to hang out in Utah for a bit afterwards.
The three handsomes

Follow the ball boys


Jillian picking Grandma and Grandpa's cherries. Yum.

Doreen mentioned this incident in her blog, oh, a month ago. It was funny to watch play out. Hunter was privileged to hold this stick so that he would get in the photo. But Jillian got it in her head that she was going to get a whack from said stick so she refused to get in the picture while he had the stick. And of course, he didn't want to let it go:) I wish I had a video because it would have been perfect for some sort of Child Development teaching video about toddlers and how they don't back down and you can do any number of things to get them to cooperate to no avail:). However, in the end, she did get in the shot.

Heather and Mike's kids have such fun personalities!


The Champions Kitchen

Grandma and Grandpa C. with P and J.
I like the faces of Grandma and Grandpa. We're getting a better response from them:)
If this was in color you could see more clearly that Jillian was wearing a yellow flamanco dancer type dress-up that she wouldn't take off and fussed quite persistantly to get from her cousin.




Visiting with Cara and Dave
Their little guy Ben is HANDSOME.
Cara and I grew up seeing each other fairly often. It was so fun to catch up after not seeing each other for several years! And she made us snowcones!

Manicures with Aunt Heather and Ryen. What little Divas!


And, finally, we got to pack in one more visit with a good nursing friend, Sarah Jackson. It was so good to see her! She continues to amaze and inspire me with her adventurous spirit and uncanny ability to juggle playing hard and working hard! She's my idol!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love all the pictures~! It's nice to see what you guys have been up to! I sure miss you guys and hope that the residency thing is going okay so far. I've been dying to call you...maybe this week!