7.05.2009

Kevin's Graduation Day

Here's Kevin's graduation day in the form of photos and commentary, in chronological order. It's still so surreal that it came and went!


Peter with Pops


Being hooded


With Brooke and Jim. We wish we had gotten more photos with friends that day but it was more of a family day. If anyone has photos from the picnic and happens to see this, and has a few spare minutes, phew, that's a lot of stipulations, we'd be interested in copies.

Love this one of my boys.





Love Kevin's smile. Appeasing my want of MORE PICTURES!
Glad medical school didn't make him too sophisticated to be a goofball.

M.D.

Proud Mom and Son


Heather and Brigham came out for the big day too!


Kevin and a friend, Sara. We'll be anxious to see where this girl goes in life! She's amazing!

Jill and Grandma Kim
So long SLU! You've been good to us!

Breakfast at the Creperie, which will also be missed!

We got to steal Holly and Tyler away from their parents for a little bit the day after graduation. We tried to squeeze fun things in with as many people as possible right before taking off. Dinner with the Dobsons, picnic with the Newmans, visiting with the Karimnejads, two going away things planned by Angela and Lacie, SO thoughtful!, I'm probably forgetting somethings but we still feel like we could have enjoyed lots more visits with so many who have been such good friends during our St. Louis time. You will all be, and already are, missed!



Quick trip to the zoo, and because the Grandmas were in town, a carousel ride!

Hadley's not sure about her meal at the King and I


The whole party at the celebratory dinner at one of our St. Louis favorites

4 comments:

John and Karisa said...

For the 2nd picture down, you could have easily titled it "Peter with Mitt Romney" instead of "Peter with Pops."

YAY KEVIN! This post honestly brought tears to my eyes-- you guys DID IT!!!!! You successfully finished med school! I guess we already knew that, but looking at the pictures was just so sweet.

Also, once I saw the picture about the creperie, I told John I wanted to put SLU as #1 pick for a residency! We would just eat crepes all day every day.

newsinaminute said...

congrats to you--so happy for all you accomplished--I know you've done well--and influenced many along the way--like your dad did
surely he is cheering right along side you-and your mom looks so young and cute standing beside you
she's hardly aged since that day she stood beside Ralph--getting his degree-
-Way To GO!!!!!!!Lynda and Bryan Call

Adam said...

Love these pics! Don't worry I'll do my best to keep the Creperie in business while you're gone.

Doreen said...

Happy Graduation.....a while ago. I totally ENVY you all!! I love that picture where Chelsey is celebrating and Kevin is looking all proud, like, "Yes, I did it." Congrats to you guys. Can't wait to rendezvous with you guys in Chapel Hill in a year...at UNC.